LONDON

(Tower bridge)
YES! Finally I came back with...

the awesome city of London. These pics were taken by my fantastic friends and me last week. 
I hope you enjoy this city like me. 
xoxo Alba

SIII! Finalmente sono tornata con...
la meravigliosa città di Londra. Queste foto sono state scattate dalle mie fantastiche amiche e da me la scorsa settimana. 
Spero che possiate ammirare questa città quanto me. 
xoxo Alba
(Kensington garden)
(Hyde park)
(Tower of London)
(Kensington palace, the residence of William and Kate)
(Diana Memorial Fountain)   
(Piccadilly circus)
(Tower bridge exhibition)
(The British museum)
(Fish&Chips)
(Red bus and Starbucks coffee)
(Covent Garden)
(The view from London Eye)
(St. James's Park)
(Westminster abbey)
                   
(Changing   the Guard at Buckingham Palace)

Commenti

POST più POPOLARI